ePortfolio is a personal portfolio tool for storing, organizing, reflecting on, and sharing items that represent your learning. You can include items such as documents, graphics, audio files, videos, presentations, and course work to demonstrate your improvement or mastery in certain areas.
You can control what items you want to include in your portfolio, how they are organized, and who you want to share them with. When you share items with your peers, mentors, or potential employers, you can give them permission to view items, edit items, see or add comments, and see or add assessments to receive feedback.
ePortfolio Mobile topics
You can also download ePortfolio's mobile application for iOS and Android devices. See ePortfolio Mobile Application for more information about using this application.
What are the basics of ePortfolio?
- Accessing ePortfolio
- Understanding the Dashboard
- Understanding the Explore page
- Understanding the My Items page
- Understanding ePortfolio settings
- Enabling notifications in ePortfolio
How do I use artifacts in ePortfolio?
- Adding reflections
- Adding linked web addresses
- Uploading files
- Creating web documents
- Adding audio recordings
- Adding form responses
- Importing course content
- Associating reflections with items
- Using learning objectives in ePortfolio
How do I create and edit presentations?
How do I create collections?
How do I manage comments and assessments for ePortfolio items?
- Configuring assessment settings
- Editing and commenting on ePortfolio items
- Submitting ePortfolio items to dropbox folders
What are the basic concepts in sharing items?
- Viewing items shared with you
- Sharing with internal and external users
- Creating quicklinks to ePortfolio items
- Sharing permission options
- Understanding cascading permissions
- Setting up sharing groups
- Removing sharing permissions
- Ignoring and restoring items from users
How do I import and export ePortfolio items?